pushover

I HATE BEING A DAMN PUSHOVER PERIOD.

no one understands how much it hurts...just cause school starts and most of my day is occupied doesn't mean the rest is a-okay. I still don't want to and can't focus on hw.

__________________________
I wish I didn't have to type everything...I just wish that all my thoughts and etc. could just be on here and ugh...It's just not the same when everything's typed out so slowly...loses meaning. Esp telling someone how I feel...it's like trying to describe how I like someone, how water tastes, why the water and sky is just there. My head is like having a massive headache...or well idk ehh..don't even know what's going on with my life. Trung said that I shouldn't even bother changing to alg2trig cause he already talked to pawling...that's bs. A waste of my year..
___________________________

so now my lil sis is here saying she can't sleep and she's crying again..idk what to even do..my mom is just...-sigh-...and i wish she would tell me whats up, but ehh i guess not. so much for worrying and not focusing.

__________________________

do you guys ever get that moment where you're so hurt you can't even cry anymore? where you're hurt and you tell someone and they don't understand or can't do anything? where you just wanna scream on the top of your lungs but cant? where you just need someone to know what is going on without saying I understand because they don't really? where you said "idk how it could get worse" but then it just does get worse anyway?


What the fuck happened to me? I used to be able to be so strong...hold in tears to comfort my lil sis...now I don't even know how to make her feel better from whatever that is wrong with her.

Comments

Popular Posts