Target

I went to costco and target with my parents and little sister. I got to buy some shirts for school...That was basically like my school shopping. I saw Manly and Julie there. I felt really bad to even buy the four shirts....I didn't say anything. I was just grateful. I felt really bad. He and I didn't get to talk yesterday and we didn't even talk much before...he never replied just awhile ago. I feel hurt. I don't know what to say anymore. I shouldn't cry.
_______________________
Don't get me wrong..I love helping people, but you guys make me a fucking pushover.
I am not a pushover. I am your friend. However, you only talk to me because you need to ask about school...what we do on the first day and etc. IT PISSES THE HELL OFF OF ME. You don't talk to me just for fun, only when you need. I decline sometimes to helping you, not because I want to be mean, but because I'm tired of frickin helping and getting nothing in return. You don't care for me.

Comments

Popular Posts