Mom, you make me very angry

To be continued..
___________________________________

Homecoming shopping was really fun. I didn't think I would say that Trung and Anre looked nice/stunning...it was really surprising when they looked good in v-necks...they always do the thing...v-necks that is. So that was that. I got to see Betty with Jenny and Katie. I was really tired and it was actually funn. Jenny asked Anre to Homecoming. I wanted him to go, but he's probably not. Anre told me that he asked about who I liked while Anre was trying to figure out who I liked. It was so confusing. I'm going to ask Anre what happened...cause I'm really curious. Well.....anyway, I wanted to ask Anre to the dance, but Jenny beat me to it. Oh wells. Not really what I planned to do anyway so no hurt. I think I might ask for a dance...idk from who though. I'm just utterly confused. I just finished most of my homework...still need chap 5 in APWH and practice piano. I think I want to drop piano because piano is kinda hard. I feel like I do worse in front of Ms. Bertin...she's scary......and I mess up a lot while in front of everyone...even though I know I can play perfectly fine...I think I'll drop it, buy the book, learn on my own, and replace the class with like computer graphics or something. I'll go talk to Ellingwood on Mon./Pawling....hopefully it works out. I'm tired. I can't even sleep my full hours anymore...I sleep at like 9/10/11/12 p.m. and I wake up at like 5/6/7 a.m. It sucks...I want to sleep more, but can't. Wtf. -sigh- and my stomach keeps making me feel like shit. Maybe it's cause I don't eat lunch/dinner regularly..it's not my fault I can't find the food to eat or the time to.

So I came home from shopping at like 7:45? Trung's mom drove me home....but she had to drop off Anre then Jenny and go to the gas station..so it took awhile. When Anre and Jenny left....Trung went to the back to sit next to me and talk...-sigh- I feel like he should move on from her....it's no use liking someone that only loves looks and power/money. I wanted to tell him so much more to make him feel better, but couldn't because his mom was there. So I came home and my mom was like blahblahblah...and then I tripped over the computer wire and actually fell in front of her. All of a sudden...I felt sad and hurt and my mom was like "I am so worried about you..." and I just went off into my room. I cried. I'm so sick of things. I'm sick of my stupid friends. I'm sick of liking people who don't give a damn. I hate myself....how I look and how my face is. I hate being fat and I hate my eyesight...I felt hurt from the wire that I tripped over and I felt hurt because I was being unfair to my mom when she just wants to care for me..

Comments

Popular Posts