Dear Mom,

My eye sight has been getting worse lately. Idk what's wrong with me. It would get really blurry sometimes and then clear again, but it is still very blurry now. I don't want to go blind. I watched the vball game today. I looked at the girls' legs. I was jealous. I promised myself to work harder in p.e. You keep telling us stuff about you and all. I'm very afraid and I wish I could help. I hate hearing you cry of how it hurts you and how it is painful to get shots everyday. Also, I'm tired myself. I feel so helpless and I can't wait till tomorrow to sleep in. I can't cry anymore. I also have problems with my ears...I think. It sometimes just like blanks out and I can't hear from one side. Idky. I just finished my ap hw. I'm so tired. Do you know why I tell stories? Like Tim O' Brien and Kurt Vonnegut...the two authors that I had to read from this summer....they said it's a way for them to escape from reality. A way for them to revive people from their past and etc. That's probably why I tell stories too Mom. I wish I could get along with you more and that I didn't feel like I was no good to you. I wish you would treat me like Karen and Steven. I wish I didn't have to grow up so soon. I wish I had more time to spend with the family. I seem like Idc about you guys, but I do a lot more then you think. I just am "afraid" to show affection. You say I don't love you, dad, steven, karen....It's not true. I do. It's just hard. I cry when you say that. Inside. You have called me stupid once...I'll remember it for life. I know you don't mean it, but it hurt me. I work my butt off in school for you. You just never notice my accomplishments. I'm so tired mom. I wish I could tell you my problems. My health and boy problems. Maybe you could share things with me like Jessica and her mom does. But I doubt it. I'm tired. Intangible things are very heavy mom...I don't know how much more my mind/body can handle.

Love,
your oldest daughter

Comments

Popular Posts