Anger

You know...it's really hard for people to get me angry. I only mostly am happy...or sad. But when I'm angry &I can't talk about it, I have a habit of turning really hott/red/&I feel like I'm shaking. That's like right now....I really am angry. I was just happy moments....seriously, just moments ago. Today I was looking for a photo so I can show my hairstylist on the day I get a haircut so that it won't turn out shitty. I plan to get it layered more &bangs straight across. &&for HS I plan to go preppy...not all the time though because I don't wanna be label just for one thing. Anyway back to topic. So this afternoon...I was really happy cuz I asked him to record some of his piano playing for me and he said yes and like all this other crap. Made my day. Then now....I feel so full of bull seriously...I'm not gonna talk about why...just needa know I read things &now my mood is fucked up. Thank you because of this goddam person MY LIFE is like shitt every single day...uhm &if you're reading this because you're bored, then you're gonna go backstabb me....plz get off of my dam page. I'm done. bye.

Comments

Popular Posts