New day...New beginning?

-sigh- Last nite; one of the worst nites ever D: alota confusing stuff, drama, bs, and lies. Hopefully today will b a new day, and no more of that nonsense. I promised Anthony I'll lose some of my bad habits &I will try, but it's gonna b hard >.< so gimme time.

Goal: Be a better person :]

Anyway....today at 12-5 am was the meteor shower >.<. I was soooo caught up in the confusion of last night that I was pooped out and I practically fell asleep b4 12 am even came, but I did try to stay awake tho [didn't work XD]. Well, first time watching a meteor shower will just have to wait till next year or something...hopefully THEN, I have someone special to watch it with me<3

&&speaking of today, woke up at like 9 am and I was still so tired, I thought it was only 7 &was gonna go back and sleep some more XD. Well I woke up when I finally realized the correct time, did the usual, &now I'm [stuck] talking to kristen on AIM :D ahah jkjk. I love talkin to this chick :]. I can practically tell her anything o.o even those deep deep secrets and she always cheers me up. -_- too bad she wasn't with me last nite....o wells.
Now let's just hope the rest of my day doesn't turn out crappy <3 &neither does yours.

-anne

Comments

Popular Posts