Send it on.

-Listening to send it on by DFFC-
If you don't mean something don't say it.

&here's something I wrote to my oreo days ago...now I'm tired of seeing it on my buddy info on AIM so I'm going to post it here instead.

em yeu anh <3>.<
nhung em khong quan tam, vi em yeu anh qua ;D
nguoi khac co the nghi rang la anh khong phai la tot dap
nhung em nghi la anh la mot nguoi tot nhat em se bao gio gap.

I'm pretty proud of this little paragraph cuz it shows me how much I'm improving in my Viet. But it's still NOT good enough for some people.

What it really means is:

I love you very, very much....So much that I cannot sleep >.<
However, I don't mind [or care], because I love you wayy too much ;D
Other people can talk shitt or say bad stuff about you, but I wouldn't care or mind
because I think you are the best person I've ever met in my whole life.
-this would be to my oreo.

Comments

Popular Posts