081109

.Tues, Aug. 11. -listening to: Always Be My Baby<3-

Hii :] new to blogspot.
Today's one of those days with weird moods. Feeling happy at my best moments....I love it when I see "him" sign on. It makes me wayy happier than anyone thinks. haha, I would always smile when I hear/see him on because that means I get to talk to him! <3>.<, even though he would sign off, he still leaves me with a good mood to end the day. We are still just good friends and I love that too....bcuz he tells me alota things ^-^ &hopefully one day :] it'll come to that time when he'll be mine, but enough of the day dreamin' :] ahah.

Tonite....well, tomorrow at 12 am - 5 am, there will be a meteor shower &that's the best time to see it. I set my phone alarm at 11 pm for tonite so I can remember cuz they say that's when it starts somewhat, ahah, hopefully I'll b able to stay up long enough to watch this for the very first time even though I get tired easily XD....If only there was that someone to watch it with :l...
-sigh- well, I just hope I get to watch it &make wishes <3

Comments

Popular Posts