New side

Around 6 or so yesterday Joseph took me to go boxing &let all the stress and such that I've been having out. Haha it was so weird &unexpected. I was talking to my oreo...well barely...he just came back &then I had to go with Joseph. Who knew boxing could be sooo funn &useful XD. And well it was mee against Joe. At first I was like nervous &didn't want to hurt him, but then he said some stuff &made me kind of angry [I know he just wanted me to get started so I did as he planned xD]. So we were there for like an hour and a half boxing &when I got home, I was sooo sore, but I miss my baby oreo >.< so I took a shower then dragged myself onto my laptop afterwards XD. Who knew I could be so bad yesterday night XD. I guess when you get my heart pumping &adrenaline running, then add some romantic words, it gets me going? x] Haha, well all you should know was that for an hour, good ol' sweet Anne was away :]. Lol it was pretty nice to be something different, kinda weird at first cause it's been awhile...well...a long time...since I'm like that, but I just hope my oreo was okay with it :]. So since last night was wild, his phone call was pretty interesting, &then I had the wildest dream ever too >.< heheh, I won't forget what I said yesterday<3

_________________________________
add on at 8:31 p.m.

I'm awefully happy today :] Glad to know that you can be someone's wifey in just a second<3 &well even though I'm happy I feel lonely too D: because I miss my oreo...Today he went &had fun without me again XD...I wish I lived near him so I could just miss him...somewhat less? It would be nice too because I want to meet his parents &younger siblings and just be with him, making everyday special<3.
Ugh, stupid laptop today sucks like hell....the spacebar is like suckyish and it has bad connection, but my dad finally fixed it. It took from like morning till afternoon. &I've been having cramps all day. But I'm okay :] because I know I have him with me at heart.

Comments

Popular Posts