Blue

This mornin' as you know, I was really happy. I was really happy throughtout the day until this afternoon....some things came upon me and it let me down. Though, I had a costume party....well it was Joseph's party. I didn't have a costume, but Joseph bought me one to "surprise" me. When he bought it and I opened it up, guess what? It was like catwoman suit? naww...Idk but like it was all black &tight fitting. Like a tight suit? Then there's another piece on top like a bathing suit, but black/leathery-ish xD. At first my reaction was....no way am I wearing this thing....but he made me so I had to put it on &when I came out...stupid Joe -__- looked at me like this O.O so I looked in the mirror...ahah, I have to admit....I checked myself out like right there XD...then he had a friend [girl of course] help me do my hair by curling it &teasing it. After, I HAD to put on make up so I just put some dark eyeliner and red lipstick lol...I'm not really fond of makeup....&then Joseph's friend was like..."Girl....no way, you look sexy, put some more."
I was thinking...is she uhh straight? But anyway, haha, I was forced to put more &afterwards I was surprised I still looked "okay." Hmm....&so when we were done we went downstairs to karaoke....there was some sad songs &I kinda cried &ran back up and then I locked myself in the bathrm...for 2 hrs? I called Kristen &tried talking to her...Thnxs Kristen :] You made me feel somewhat better....but I still did cry :l Well then later I finally came out &I found Joseph sitting by the door waiting for me....he is sucha dork :P.....-sigh- so then I was on AIM &joseph had a talk with Anthony...then I kinda talked to him &he made me go "have fun." I did, but I was like mostly faking smiles &it really didn't feel right....I was glad the party ended at 9 so I didn't have to like pretend being happy all nite. &&now I feel okay, still really tired, heavy headed, but I'm more content then b4 &I'm thinking nothing will come between me &my oreo...for now :P

All the things I've said to him....I mean it all &I won't take back a word. I really do care for you &mayb it is worth all the tears for you <3

dood &my thumb has been hurting since this afternoon...idk what happened -__-" Hope it stops cuz I don't want anything bad to happen. Well I'm tired now...outs. Byee, nites.

Comments

Popular Posts