Lovee.

Uhm....Lol, well I kinda forgot what happened today after what just happened.
My oreo just told me awhile ago that he might not be able to come and visit me D: My heart just dropped like literally....-sigh- BUT BUT BUT :] then...I had this really strong feeling. I just had that feeling where I had to tell my baby oreo what that surprise I was going to give him if he came was. &&so...I wasn't gunna tell him, but then I asked him about my surprise &he told me. He said he was gonna give me a kiss (woot)....on the cheek (dam...) lol. Well :] I'm still very happy to know. Since he told me his surprise to me, I had to tell him his -__-"

It was really really hard for me...haha. I was like really red [I checked in the mirror]. So finally I told him.....I was going to make a sign for him &it was going to be taped to me. I asked him before, "Front or back? Top or bottom?" He chose front &top...lmfao, well that means it would go on the front side of me &uhhhh on top of places YOU shouldn't touch...haha >////<. Then, the next part would be....me glomping him :]. I really would like to do that &see what he does, than make him close his eyes &give him the next part of my surprise, which was uhh....a really nice kiss (yahh :]) haha, &not on the cheek....but you know...square on the lips >////<. Uhmm.....&since the day he told me he had feelings for me...I've been working on a song. I took the song "With You by Chris Brown" & altered some of the lyrics....then I planned to sing it to him next. That would be really scary tho for me bcuz I have never sang in reallife to anyone b4 unless you have karaoked with me b4. &&Stuff would happen next when we meet...haha like in those day dreams I have...of him :]...then when time comes when he has to leave ( :[ ) I would tell him what I told him those first few days when we just started talking....haha, "Do I know you?" blahblahblah...."You're going to have to refresh my memory..." Lol....&I love the next part...but if you wanna know what happens, you're going to have to ask me XD.

So uhhh done with the sillyness....my mom is nagging me to get off and I dont think i can finish this so ill finish it tomorrow. byebyee <3 I love you, my baby oreo <33.

______________
Now I am back on, well sneaking on cuz I am soo not suppose to even be awake at 11 something pm, but I can't take it. I have to finish what I started. Well when I think of glomping him...I picture myself just holding him, having him all to myself &how happy I would be &just never able to let go of him. Hah, then like I would slide my hand into his and be like "Your fingers fit in the spaces between my fingers." and give him a real smile...not those fake ones I usually have on because I don't feel like facing facts....Lol, &even though I am just thinking about this right now, I feel really content. I really wish he could come and see me because he wouldn't just make my day/night like hrs ago, but he would make my whole week/month/&year :]
Hmm...kinda scared right now that my parents would find out I'm on, but anyway, I told him I'm iffy about giving him a kiss because...I don't wanna hurt others by doing that if they like him as well because I know I wouldn't like it if I saw him kissing another person. So yea...&then when he leaves me...I imagined it would be me being really happy that I got to spend time with him &make that OUR official FIRST date, but sad as well....:l I'm just gonna hope my oreo is never going to leave my life. Hah, it would be really nice if I got to be the first girl to go on a date with him...means alot to me :]<3. And well, when he does really leave me....I have some serious talk to do XD....No, I will not tell him to pay the bill [that one pick up line ;)] haha...but I think I'll have 3 special words saved just for him &it'll be said face to face. I believe I really love you. <333

Comments

Popular Posts