To start today off, I had the worst dream ever. Well not the worst, but it was enough to make me feel forgotten. The whole night I had the same dream...no, nightmare, over &over &over. It was just of my oreo leaving me &such and each time I woke up looking like I was trying to reach something >.< &that happened 5 times? Something like that. Well it was pretty scary to me :l &uhmm so I woke up really early today feeling like crapp, but gladly later my oreo cheered me up :] &well nothing has happened much today. Today was more like "me" time. I did my eyebrows and stuff :D nothing special o.o I just never notice how soft it could be...lmfao so weird XD. &I got 3 msgs from a friend. 3 words. srry. ignore. fight. &dont ask me wat I mean by that XD only I'll know &I don't plan on telling :P sooo uhhh gonna go now and practice on a song &see if I have some nerves :D Nites.

Comments

Popular Posts