Painful

Hmm, I like blogspot; we getta express feelings and read others, but finding out something different from what we know is like really just...wow....cant find other words to explain. O wells, I'll just leave it that way.
I've had a pretty bad night again :l Tired of thinking of just one person, but I really like it [as always]. Everytime I try to sleep, he just pops in my mind &I try to think of other things, but its like all random, so he just pops right back in. Haha, I sound so obsessed but it's ok :) just tellin the truth. So I couldn't sleep until like past 3am? T.T I had like a really really bad tummy ache....no not the one where you go to the bathrm rofl, but like Idk, it hurt alot so I took some meds....&fell asleep later when the pain eased. But then I had like a really bad dream too D: -sigh- so o wells, now I'm here, woke up at like 9. Bored, tired, &talkin to duy :]
I'll write more later about my day. Cyahs.

Oh and btw...guys that are askin me if I can go really "bad" or naughty o.O lmfao. That's gonna depend on you cuz I don't show that side to anyone. Hah, so kinky, but depends on if I like you or not? Cuz only a few people in the world know about this side of me :]. &No I'm like almost always perverted, but that's not the side that's sooo secret. Anyway, this is weirding me out talkin about this so gonna change topic. <3
_________________________________
One last thing peoplez :D &&this one you're gonna have to do some work for me :]

Question:
You are stuck in a LIFE &DEATH situation with two people to choose from. You can only save one person from death and there's no way to save both. Who would you choose to save....me...or the other special someone you know? It could be anyone, your love/crush/parents...anyone.

Lol, well I'm just curious :] so post a cmnt if you like, on this blog or send me the answer on myspace. Thnxs! <3

Comments

Popular Posts