JG. - phone call

HEY! you meanies out there; haha. Well, you guys should follow JosephG &learn how to cheer up people. He just cheered me up &like I JUST got pissed. He called me &I think this is what he said:

JG: Anneeee....don't be sad....it's not worth it over her. You know you can't do anything &so you shouldn't be angry either. To me, you're always the better person. You know why?

me: no....

JG: You're always sooo nice, even when people are extremely mean to you. Like that one time when we went on a double date &you were looking to see if that girl was dateable for me....but she wasn't &we had our fights....she even slapped you, but you kept your cool until you knew it was enough. You're always there for me Anne, and I'll always be there for you. You are sooo kindhearted &I wish you would love me like I love you...haha....but it's okay...u'll always no that I have a special spot in my heart for you.

[wow....still tryin to confess to me ehh? XD]

JG: well....I really hope you feel better, &no that you are the BETTER one...you're not only nice, smart, pretty.....pretty on the outside even with ur imperfections...but thats wat makes you soo perfect to me....and your pretty on the inside too...

then he left....:O I was gonna cry...>.< but I'm ok now. Thank you Joseph soooo soooo much <3. You'll always be my best best buddie forever! &now I actually do feel mucho better :] cuz "someones" on :] haha, I'm sorry oreo for always confusing you and making you down at your "happy moments" haha...But I'm angry at times cuz I care <3.

Comments

Popular Posts