FL

Things can change so quickly in a second...and I can't help, but think back...well look back at the things you gave me so far....it's really cute &with what's happening now, I feel so sad. I wish I could help, I really do, but I can't...I wish you would talk to me more...let me understand how you feel, but it's fine if you want to be alone I guess. I hope things get better. I really would like to see you smile &I have some things for you.


hmm, and this song playing....I found it a month ago. I found it when I found my oreo :] I really like this song &Knock You Down will always be the song we can sing together well enough in the night &be crazy with on the phone XD <3 I love you. Haha, everytime you say that to me, I still do get red >.<. I keep looking at the banner or sign you made me...I really do like it a lot &the pic that I drew for you. I keep wishing that would be us soon :]

&&yesterday was sooo tiring I forgot to tell you guys that I got a haircut.
At first it looked really weird, especially my bangs, so I moved more hair to the side XD so now it looks normal again. My hair isn't any different because my hair stylist didn't give me bangs that didn't go to the side -__-" fishy nuggets. Anyway XD, it's just thinner, that's all. Can't wait till registration day on the 3rd &especially tomorrow :] You'll know why soon.

_____________________
4 days not being able to really talk to him and still counting...

Comments

Popular Posts