False Hope

I was going to say no to the one I love...I was going to give it up to someone who merely made me down everytime there was convo. &in the end, Viet convinced me to not do that because he told me....if he were to ask the other person, she wouldn't have hesitated to say yes and think about my feelings. Well that could b true &it could not, but I made up my mind to say yes instead. So I did...but you know what...I was only his girlfriend...haha not even for an hour...only like 5/10 mins...barely....because I did feel bad, but he really felt so bad that a "friend" was sad/pissed/jealous/or crying about us being together...and you know...I told him I think we should just not be together...&do you know how much that hurted me just to think about it...but I said it...&I wanted him so much just to tell me...No. No, I won't break up with you. No, I want you &I care for you and about my lovee life in the future

...I just wanna be with you....

but no that didn't happen...everything I thought didn't come true...just a dream; doesn't matter anymore...we're not together. People can be happy now, but no...they're still crying..why?...I'm so hurt...&I cried too...does anyone care? not him.....I called kristen, She was the only one that made me feel better...then she made me call him...I did...we only talked for one min. I wish I didn't hang up, but I didn't know what else to say...I wanted to tell him that I love him so much...&I wanna be with him...but I couldn't muster a word that I practiced b4 calling...so much for lovee...it's all false....now I'm just okay. I just wanna know....Do you still love me most even if we arent together?

Comments

Popular Posts