Yesterday

Well I have like mean parents D: but I guess you can't blame them for letting me on the computer for only 3 hrs a day...lol cuz I "always" chat -__-"
But anyway, I had fun yesterday at the block :D. It was just Tasi, Melissa, Victoria, &me. We went into VANS first, told some secrets, checked out some guys....lmfao there was like no hott ones T.T....until later :D. Haha, I dunno how much money I brought, but I know I spent more then $40 on 4 shirts, so not that bad :] lol. I got 2 at Old Navy &like it took awhile cuz melissa/vic/tasi were tryin to make me look "sexy'd" up xD. Omg, &it was soo weird cuz melissa asked a saleswoman for opinion on the black shirt I got; even she said it looked nice when I tried it on so I bought it XD, then later I got 2 graphic tees at WetSeal. One was white with like paintsplattered on the front? &the other had a calculater saying, "ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS, I'M 100% GANGSTER." lol well u'll b seeing me around with that one day. Hah, and shhhh....my parents dunno I went shopping >.<
Also, we ate at Johnny Rockets....it was sooo funny tryin to explain to Melissa wat 69 was....ahah &we also talked about other stuff, but that's secret. Then Tasi had to leave early &we went back to VANS for Victoria :]...it was sooo worth going back XD anyway, we went into Pacsun, which took awhile cuz we were like testing out alota sofas &beds....&when we finally got there, dood this guy was like totally lookin at me? idunno but he smiled :D &i was like...shitt! XD haha soo good day!

&I like melissa's mom, she's cool/funny....hmmm, then I came home at like 6:40 pm. My brother was the only one home so I took a shower &waited till 8 to go on the computer...but only 30 mins left &it took like forever to get to 8, so I played G.H. with my lil sis XD finally when I came on, mah oreo wasn't on D: so I was like waiting and waiting and waiting....never came until I had to give up the computer for my lil sis.

So then, I watched T.V. for like 10 mins? not even...then got bored &tried to go to sleep, but since I didn't get to talk much to my oreo for like 2 days straight, I was like bored &I kept thinking about him....lol it was like torture...so I listened to music, but that didn't work &I called Kristen. It's been awhile since I've called her so it was kinda weird for me. She told me she was in the middle of txting Anthony....geez, how I wish I had unlimited txting...lol anyway I got jealous :D but it wasn't that bad jealous that I would feel normally, so I was ok :] &&Idunno how I fell asleep, but I did and obviously still thinking about my oreo XD.

Gosh I needa go see a doctor, runs through my mind every second since I've met him....he must love running cuz I know I don't XD

Comments

Popular Posts