081709-081809

Well yesterday...I barely can remember what happened in the morning, but at 4:45pm my mom drove me to Round Table near Value+ for our D.C. reunion party. We walked around a bit because no one was there yet &the store ReStore next to it was sucha weird place....anyway xD, then at 5 I went in R.T. &my mom left. I saw Rachel, Conner, Jacob, Kimmy, &Eric first. Uhmmm I'd never thought I'd say this, but uhhh Eric actually looked GOOD with brownish hair o.O....creepy...I don't like him though. Then later, Jessica came &like the teachers and others too....Lauren didn't come so it was like only me, Jess, &Tasi...but it's okay :D we still had lots of fun...I got like high-per on 2 Dr. Peppers, haha. I was like stuck with this one girl though...but ahah I survived. And I know I spent more then 4 quarters on the music thingy they had at R.T. haha...I went crazy with that thing. Well...We were suppose to leave at 7, but me &Tasi stayed back and walked around to different shops. Then I came home at like 8....oh yea :O dood, I wore my new outfit...and I loveed it :] especially the black shirt that Tasi/Vic/Melissa helped me with. Uhmm...then I was on AIM AGAIN &I had a really good night because my oreo was talking to me...haha, I was being sooo mean to him though. He asked for my number &at first I wouldn't give it to him, I even told Kristen not to, but he had other ways -__-. I told him at the end except for the last number haha.....anyway, he called 4 times...I didn't pick up though.....cuz uhh I was too nervous to talk to him? And I didn't know what to say? And it would have been better if he figured out the last number himself rather then asking others? Then, I had to get off &I had a good talk with Kristen before falling asleep...

I had a really really good dream though :]

Now for today, I'm kind of happy to hear that Kristen MIGHT come and visit me when Anthony is so woot! <3.>.> won't tell me what she's getting me for christmas...lmfao, so I can buy her something too, but then she won't take it -__-" geez...what to do...then...I haven't seen my oreo on all day &it's already 3:58pm. Hmm...after this post, I'll just get off the computer &maybe ask to go karaoking with Joseph later since there's nothing to do and I don't wanna just sit in my room doing nothing and miss my baby oreo all day long >.<. Well I'm outs <3.

Comments

Popular Posts