Falling for You.

Lol :] Idk what to put as the topic so I put the song I'm listening to...gay? w.e. XD
Well, today is good/gay/weird.....I woke up at like 8am &haha, layed in bed until 9am [sooo lazy :)]. Then I went to get freshened up &do my hair &my mom's like pounding on the door telling me to hurry >.>....god so I look pretty crappy today to me XD. ANYWAY, uhhh.....so I came out &I had to get ready to leave and go out and eat, then get my 2 jeans I got from like....xmas? ahah, tailored since I'm "too short." My mom was all pissed cuz it costed her $28 for that...o wells, not my fault....blame the tailor. Then....it was just me &my mom going shopping for me...kinda scary yah no? Cuz I don't really connect with my mom very well, like her and my lil sis, &she probably doesn't like me either for my overdose of AIM. Haha, well, She took me to Westminster Mall....dood....when we drove in to find a parking space she drove up a curb or like the place where there's flowers...LOL :O it scared the shizz outta me cuz I was just like day dreaming about "ppl" haha, &then its like BAM O.O what the heo happened?!?! But we're okay, ahaa, it made a big hole...woops? XD. Good thing no one saw, I hope.

We parked near Target, then went inside then to Old Navy :D. My mom was like OMG BLAHBLAHBLAH you wear size "..." not "..." You know you're not that small....
-sigh- my mom gives me so much support...lmfao....but anyway, I didn't listen to her and I got the size I knew I would fit. Then, to make sure I went in the dressing rms....omg &&the guy that worked there started talking to me. Like, lemme get you a rm....what's your name? My name's Russel. Lmfao :] So yea, had a little conversation. Then, I finally got to try on the 2 jeans I picked out, but they didn't fit :O it was too big! I was like happy, I went down a size :] haha, so I had to go get a smaller size &retry them. Got to talk to Russel again lmfao. THAN....at the cashier there was another cutie :D Lol, &he was asian too. Anyway, so we left &bought some school supplies in Target &went to Phuc Loc Tho afterwards. I got 2 lead pencils &a cute plushie; pig. Blahblahblah, then there was another cute guy that sold me my drink...haha &&I went home after. Finally when I got on....guess who was the first person to IM me on AIM :] Well....I was really happy &we actually got a nice long decent talk after 4 days of like awayness.

Then...that girl talked to me....[serious voice].....lmfao....it was ok at first, but like my mood from like really, really good &happy, from talkin with my baby oreo...dropped to below zero, to like -infinite...I got really pissed....&&it didnt help with what Viet told me >.> ....so I couldn't take it &I went to take a long shower, which usually helps me relax. Then later :D I went back on AIM &omg "he" asked for my number....lmfao, I am sooo weird....he got a new cell so of course he's gonna ask people for numbers, but still, I felt really good....that made my day <3.

Now currently, that girl talked to me again &....my mood just died AGAIN....fml. first "bby" then "L.D.C." then what next? Idk, I can't take it anymore. FMLFMLFMLFML. I promised to get rid of my bad habits like jealousy....&I will because I don't break promises....but this is too much. Srry, now, I'm just gonna tell him to get the hell away from me.....fml...

Done, for tonite......&thnxs Ali, for talkin to me :] u dah best.

Comments

Popular Posts