Wed,

Hmm...everytime I'm on here I seem to write like essays/reports XD Haha, well I'm going to try to keep this one short....If only essays/reports for school was this easy x] Haha. I woke up today &already it feels soooo nice :] even though outside is like cloudy. Today seems really nice and I love it since I'm in this new lovey dovy mood. Everything seems too good though and hopefully it'll be this way for awhile....cuz I don't wanna lose this feeling ever. Haha, I'm so speechless now....well my current status now will be:
50% single for you
&50% taken by him :]
I wish that 50% taken could be changed to 100%, but you know....I'm over long distance relationships online because I'm always ending up as the one hurt so oh wells.....If this one person is really the one meant for me, I won't worry because one day we'll meet <3

Comments

Popular Posts