Memories

Just been looking back at things &reading my older posts. It's only been a month, but a lot of things have happened.
Before I thought I somewhat loved my oreo, but now I do know that I love him.
Before I thought I had all I need....until I met this guy.
Before I thought I couldn't trust anyone until I talked to him.
Before I thought I couldn't bare to love anyone anymore, but now I can.
&Before I thought I had fallen in love with people, but in the end it was just my mind playing with me until I knew the truth. But now I fell again &I don't believe it is some mind trick anymore.
He promised to be on this mornin' but I haven't seen him so far :l Hmm well, I better go &get started on something I've been wanting to give for him :]

&&Kristen promised she'd come visit me this winter break...you better or I'm going to be looking like this -> :[[[ since my baby oreo already isn't coming. No x's & o's for Anne this winter D: well maybe the o's but no x's XD. &&my baby said he's coming next summer so he better come then too or else I'll ignore him for 3 whole days :O Well outts.



__________________________
add on at 5:15 p.m.

I took my whole morning to draw this because it was soo boring, but also made out of love :] (copy &paste to see)

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee237/aSnKn8Regurl/scan0001-6.jpg
___________________________
add on at 8:45 p.m.

iSowHornaayy (6:09:36 PM): do you know who i love most?
iSowHornaayy (6:09:57 PM): my --------- :], if only i could tell him really how much love there is for him
him (6:10:19 PM): Aha tell me and ill tell him
iSowHornaayy (6:12:35 PM): haha i dont wanna give him the world. i dont wanna see him for a day and i dont wanna smile wen i see him
him (6:12:54 PM): Ooh
iSowHornaayy (6:12:59 PM): bcuz i wanna give him the universe. i wanna see him everyday and i wanna grin till i cant anymore wen i see him:]
him (6:13:01 PM): I see
him (6:13:20 PM): Awwww! Anne your soo perfect!
him (6:13:38 PM): You know how to make me soo happy
iSowHornaayy (6:13:44 PM): i really want to b with u so much >.<
iSowHornaayy (6:14:02 PM): hah i was scared u would b upset but i tried to type quickly
him (6:14:33 PM): Aha noo!
iSowHornaayy (6:15:49 PM): ahah :]
him (6:16:33 PM): I love you
him (6:16:47 PM): Oh I mean ---- --------- loves you :]
iSowHornaayy (6:17:04 PM): lmfao
him (6:17:32 PM): Aha
iSowHornaayy (6:17:34 PM): aww i wish he could fly over here now, i have no shoulder to lean on
him (6:18:38 PM): Aha he does too
iSowHornaayy (6:20:08 PM): :]
iSowHornaayy (6:20:19 PM): and i didnt say that just to make him happy, i really mean it
him (6:20:49 PM): aww, this is why your soo perfect >< flawless
iSowHornaayy (6:21:14 PM): pfft i am so not flawless :O
iSowHornaayy (6:21:21 PM): have u seen my face? haha i have scars
him (6:22:51 PM): Nooo
him (6:22:59 PM): Flawless
iSowHornaayy (6:23:21 PM): even with scars? o.O r u sure?
him (6:24:10 PM): Mhm
him (6:24:17 PM): Cause inside matters more

This is why I love you. You don't take looks as priority and everything in a relationship &you're just perfect yourself. I love reading this over &over....makes me smile even more each time. I wonder what I did to deserve someone so well &fine as you? :] Well I have to go now, byebyees <3

Comments

Popular Posts