Something New

Why do most guys....when it comes to fights, say, maybe I should leave out of your sight since that will make you happier? Don't they understand that's not true because it'll just break our hearts even more &just make us lonelier. Lol, I heard that these few weeks many times already &now even in my drama I'm watching -__- Guys should find something new to say or do to show they care then say that. Anyway, today is another weird day. Woke up, did my hair :O dood, I lovee black hair....I look so dark &evil? &vicious :D haha, meaner then b4...brown hair made me look too...soft? Haha but like then when I was done getting ready, my mom took me, my lil bro, and lil sis to go eat mi &when we were done I took the keys to go start the car &my bro was following behind me. I went between this car and mini van &like the guy in the mini van was opening his door &I just walk pass &u no what I hear him say..."WOAH." I just kept walking, but I was thinking....uhm wth? Haha...geez.....guys these days. Then, when we got to our car, my brother started saying WOAH ANNE, WOAH. God, haha how I was like gonna smack him if he didn't stop making fun of me -__-". Well that's my day so far haha not too exciting &it's sooo boring...no one to talk to &the people I talk to are so unconversational D: Well, outs.

Comments

Popular Posts