All the same

From Anthony to Justin to Ali and now you. She told me yesterday and I just couldn't believe it, but I felt it coming...just not this quick. I teared up a couple of times....but I didn't break down like you guys might have thought. I'm strong...I held it. I just don't know if I could trust him...my mentor and  Anthony...they tell me I'm just going to get hurt again. A lot of people tell me to stop going for guys. I'm not going for anyone...it just happens when I don't want it to. I was just about to get over Ali...I told myself I wasn't going to do this again, but it just happened. I couldn't stop it. -sigh- I don't know what to do....Should I trust him? Most of all do I trust myself? Sometimes I don't even trust myself so how could I begin to trust him..? My bestfriend likes him. I like him. He likes her and me? His friend likes her? This is so complicated. He says he "really really really likes me A LOT", but it doesn't mean he doesn't like her. How I see it...is that she has such an advantage cause she's closer. I want to push him away to her cause maybee he'll be happier with her then me anyway, but I don't. I'm so vulnerable...ugh...and too softhearted. I can't say no. I want him, but I could get hurt again that's forsure and I'm hurting my friend...I don't want this, but I can't help it..any advice?

Comments

Popular Posts