So worried

Ugh...I was on the verge of tears knowing that he was okay -___________- people these days. Always love to scare me don't you? Obviously though, he doesn't understand how much I was worried and scared that I might have lost him? and how much that showed that I cared...I've never been like this. Ehh..

Barely got to talk and now he left again...I miss him a lot
blahh what's wrong with me?

______________________________
add on at 9:50 p.m.

I feel so foolish...I get all the butterflies and the nerve-racking stuff and the heart-stopping and the breath-taking stuff...and I'm telling you about it, but thing is...Do you get that?....I don't want to be the only one...

Why do I have so much feelings for you....it's like it hurts to have feelings for you and miss you.

Comments

Popular Posts