Stupid

Yeah aha. That's me, stupid.....Why are you like this? Why are you leaving me? Why are you doing this to me...? Why are you just repeating what one of my ex did? Why why why??!....Do you know how crushed I am? How could you do this to me? It's like you LIED. You promised me. You would never lie. You lied then and you broke a promise....is it true? I don't want it to be...please just talk to me and tell me it's not...-sigh- What's the use....I'm just lying to myself...you already left me a long time ago...


btw...ali, do you know why I'm so hurt? More hurt than when anthony broke up with me...? Because you were someone I really trusted...with all my heart. I even believed everything you said and I looked past all your flaws. I thought maybee it was the time. Stupid me. I've had this guy leave me before...just one day he was like "I'm tired" and he went to go rest and after that...I never knew what happened to him...Half a year later...I decided to stop moping around and go find out whatsup. I found out he left me because I wasn't "good enough" for him....he chose a girl with looks. I guess what you're doing now...just makes me feel even worse because it's happening again....I'd rather you just tell me you don't like me anymore and still be friends than you just up and leaving me. Why can't you do that..? Even if I don't cry everyday...I still tear up everyday...and you know...out of all guys. I chose you, but you just left me. Are my feelings too much for you? Is that why?..I really don't understand guys...they would rather leave someone who's true then stay and deal with it. They would rather date a girl for looks, but not someone who loves them truely. They would tell me that personality is what matters. FUCK YOU. Looks is what matters to you. I've been cheated and left because of what? Because there was a girl that looked BETTER than me. Well I've out grown my old ugly self. I look better now, but I'm not the prettiest girl and won't ever be, but I don't know when I could actually get over you. You hurt me so much. Is this really necessary Ali? I don't want more tears...You make me give up on guys.

Comments

Popular Posts