Sometimes

it's really uncool when you don't try to make convos and I'm saying like everything just to make you laugh. It takes two to love and it takes two to talk. I don't wanna be the only one saying cute things...seems kinda of weird and lamee...you might not think so, but I feel uneasy. I want you to talk too...doesn't have to be cute or anything...just talk to me :) yeah? Cause it just shows you like care or something...I just don't want to feel like I'm talking to myself or like I'm bothering you. That's all. I really wanna see you...I want to tell you the three words, but it's just too quick. Mentor said that I should slow downn and go with the flow...so yeahh. I'll wait. I hope you don't like...lose interest in me though, even though I know that's probably gonna happen sooner or later. Ugh. I wish I lived near -cries-....I really do...

Comments

Popular Posts