Try

Lately, it's been really hard to talk to you. I don't want you to stop liking me. I don't know why I have trouble talking when I've done this many times already. Maybee you are special. I hope so. You're a nice boy and I like that. I'll try though, to talk more and just be myself. Tonight we're gonna talk. I think I'll tell you how I feel, but then I don't know. It seems kind of soon? Maybee I'll write you a love letter? :) I really don't know. I want to be less complicated, not like what Anthony says. I don't want to lose you, not like how I lost Anthony in 2 months and 22 days. Yeah, I remembered. I want us to last longer. I really don't care anymore about what people say about long distance relationships. They tell me it's stupid....hello? I think it's not. It is just another form of love: gays, lesbians, straights, long distance, next door love, romeo and juliet...it is just another way to love. I believe that sometimes long distance relationships are true-er than ones that are here next to you. Everyday, I see my friends dating just to date...I don't want that. I want someone like you and I'm glad I got you. I'm thankful that I got over Anthony and how we talked and I got to really know how you are. I might have cried a lot, but I learned a lot. I promised Betty and Jenny...we made a deal not to ever have a long distance relationship again. I was the one to bring this up, and now I'm breaking my promise/deal...It kind of makes me sad that I'm doing this, but I can't help it...You seem worth it to break it.....Maybee now I'm just afraid to get back into a relationship and I use that as an excuse cause I'm actually okay with it. I feel like this is my first time all over. Like I've never dated before since it's been so long that I've actually gotten close to a relationship. I really like you. I know you like me too, but I wonder how this is going to go. I'm hungry...haha xD.

Also, when I say I get butterflies in my stomach. I mean it. I feel the most weirdest queezy feeling in my stomach whenever I talk to you. It's not bad, but sometimes it's overpowering. Then I say I have to learn to breathe all over again when we talk...it's cause I get so nervous...I forget to breathe sometimes. LOL. It's possible to forget...like how I forget to swallow saliva sometimes xD. Anyway, you just take my breath away. haha. I thought before that my previous crushes could do it, but naww I was so wrong. YOU do this to me. YOU make it hard to breathe

and I like it. I will break the promise for you.

Comments

Popular Posts