Why :(

I was talking to Anthony and he gave him the phone and I was so nervous...I didn't know what to say. I blanked out and he probably was like...wow she's so boring -_-. UGH fuck me. :( Why am I this nervous? I'm seriously losing all my cool and it seems like he can get a better girl then me. -saddfacee- I'm ruining my chances and screwing up so badly, but I don't want to. I just don't know why I'm so nervous...help?

I hate myself right now -_- so lamee. I've never been this nervous before...at least I coulda acted like I was okay before, but now I'm like nervous and blushing like maddd D: grrrrr.

Butterflies in my stomach feels nice, but at the same timee I don't feel good :l. What is wrong with me??? D:
Could it be that he is special? I don't know blehh. I can't concentrate on my summer reading either..

Comments

Popular Posts