Rereading your txts

So I keep rereading your txts whenever I'm on my brother's Ipod...thinking what happened to "I liked you more and more".....How long? "For months and months or possibly a year"....Then what happened...? I won't put a sadface because it's more then just a sadface...a sadface isn't enough to tell my story. I miss talking to you. You occupied my time. I had a reason to smile and sing when I woke up, but now there's nothing. I used to walk around smiling for no reasons...it felt good. -sigh- Oh wells I guess. I'm okay with this I guess...I'll just move on, but one thing....I still wanna be good friends, yeah?

Well....then there's this guy. He's so sweet....I like talking to him a lot, but I'm really refraining myself. I started to miss him a lot today since we haven't really talked like we do everyday. I don't want to like him. Well I do...but I'm just afraid of getting hurt. I'm afraid of having a crush, then really falling for him...I'm afraid of falling for him, then loving him...and you know...the whole cycle of "tough love" all over again...but then I really like him.

Wait...haha no. Excuse me. No I don't...-ehh- I have mixed feelings :[. It's so complicated... I don't want to be hurt. I don't want...I don't...

I know he doesn't feel the same....so no...Anne, does not like him. I promised Anre and myself to quit boys for now and focus on school.


But honestly, in my heart...I wish he liked me back for me and even if he meets me...he won't go all ugh on me. I want him to like me for me and think that I'm just his you know? I want him to break down my insecure wall and tell me he likes me, but he can't even call me. Wtheck :l. Ehh.

Comments

Popular Posts