It is so friggin hot

So I haven't given you guys a long ass post lately...think I'm going to do that now so you have something to read. My brother....-_- surprisingly, he can draw...that's cool. My mom........sometimes I really love her, but she needs to like shush up sometimes...it really bugs....My dad, he's like practically the only one that I can kind of talk to and my little sis....I don't even know. So the other day.....he told me he didn't like me anymore. I cried. It really hurt and it still does, but I'm getting over it. I feel really strong though. Usually, I would break down, but the only thing now that makes me break down is my family or if everything is just too much. I only gave out like a 2 minute tear and that's it. I'm over him. I kind of still want to be friends though...like how I am now with my ex. It's really awesum that I could prove people, that say you can't be friends with your exs, wrong. I've known my ex for a year...we've dated and well now we're best buds. He's always there for me and I don't regret much. I am really glad that we chose to be friends....at first it was hard though...we would always fight when I talked to him, but we learned to stop and such. I think that if people just tried...they could do it too and sometimes you would find that your ex could be a really good friend.

Anyway, so then there's this other guy that I met. He's super sweet......I don't want to fall again though. I'm scared and all I'm thinking is "okay...be friendly, but don't fall for him" because I always get hurt. I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to make the moves. I'm tired of having false hopes. He seems so nice and it makes me feel like there's a chance that he could like me too, but I'm sure that there is no chance. I also don't want to deal with long distance relationships anymore especially when the guy gives out no fricking effort to try. If the person really loves you, they would do anything....he promised me, but he never tried. That's what went wrong. When I found out....I told anthony I wanted to laugh -- lol crazy right? Cause I believed in him and then it's just like he betrayed me. Oh wells. I want to give up on guys...maybee go lezbo :D

Lol, no jk. I would never marry a girl. I'm straight :D and I love guys. Can't live with them and can't live without them.

Comments

Popular Posts