yeahh..

so it's been like really crappy lately...from a good morning to a damn fucking stupid pissed off mood always. I'm getting tired of that. I'm just going to go with the flow. Whatever happens happens....I even made a video for him, but I don't know anymore...if he wants to hear it. My friends keep adding more oil to the fire. So yeah. I really just feel like a bother. I was doing okay...wasn't even thinking about him, but then like Anre was like being a bitch about things and laughing and making me sad. He called me obsessive...stupid bitch, ugh -_-. The only reason why I don't really tell people much about these things is they would never understand anyway. I finally felt like I really liked someone a lot, maybee even loved him? But I guess people change.
__________________________
meteor shower tonight...Ima stay up...hopefully I don't fall asleep so I could see one at least.

Comments

Popular Posts