betty and anthony

So I was all happy today thinking oh I'ma go make something nice for Ali :) then I talked to Andy and he said that Ali was playing rs with his cuzin. wow...that kills it. Game over girls lol it's always like that....Anthony was always like that...my brother will be like that and I don't even know. Anyway...so then I'm not even mad or anything...I only talked to Andy to ask how Ali was and then I told Anthony and he's all bitching at me for no reasons....:[ like hello? I'm just asking...I'm not even mad at Ali and he was like yelling at me asking why I should believe in Andy and then he gives me the whole "IDC" attitude :[ wtf. and then I'm okay, but I'm talking to Betty and she's all like I miss Jarin...I don't think he likes me anymore and all those stupid boy crapp and now I'M thinking about boy crapp too D:. Ugh fml. I don't wanna keep thinking he doesn't like me, but they put it in my mind and keeps making me think that he is tired of trying for me since he already knows I like him and now I might be clingy. Thanks you guys, thanks a lot :[[[[[[[ I was doing finee. Maybee I should just stfu and not tell you guys anything anymoree and I shouldn't talk to him and maybee I should just like give up on him gosh. Boys make my life tiring.

Comments

Popular Posts