sooooo

I was talking to Katie about guitars, again.....keep thinking...mann I really want one..I think this weekend, I'm going to seriously ask my mom if I could go buy one at like...walmart/costco/target/bestbuy..wherever's cheapest...with my own money. Hopefully my parents let because I'm ready to learn guitar and learn piano when school comes :D. Cross my fingers.

And forget boys. Goddamn, seriously. I'm hurting and crying. I can't help it. Life is fucked....but you know what? He's just like my 2nd ex if he's gonna leave it this way. Just disappear one day and never talk to me again. It's okay with me I guess. Can't believe this is true though. I was just beginning too. Guess you'll never see the things I planned for you. It was cute too. mofo :[. Now back to summer reading...to finish my last book, find some good quotes in the first one, do the theme crapp, and rewrite my movie "essay".

Comments

Popular Posts