Changes

I keep asking my brother for his iPod and I'm on it right now just to read your aim txts from that one night you told me how u felt...I keep wondering and I just don't feel like i was talking to you becuz ur so different now and my heart hurts.. Not really but mann...feels like you're already gone. I hope I don't cry anymore...gotta be strong and put my school priorities first, like my summer reading and VC, if you don't need me anymore. But idk...I miss u and I no I say that alot but it's the whole truth... I hope u aren't lying to me either...-sigh- being a girl sucks....over thinking everything....I cant do much now but I'll just keep rereading that convo and smile....as if it were alright again...just to realize later that this is reality and it still hurts and I want you with me....but I can't do much if you choose to leave the girl who first saw you as the perfect guy even for your flaws..please realize that. You're all I need.....but if you do leave....hope you can find someone who will love you for you:/...lol actually good luck...no ones that stupid to think of little things to make you happy or feel better when you're sick...but if you do..whatever. I'm the only stupid one who loves romance

Comments

Popular Posts