Oh so tired

Last night, I couldn't sleep at all. I went to bed at 10....and was awake till like 4 something then fell asleep. I was so frustrated with myself...I wanted to sleep. I was tired...I knew that, but my mind wouldn't stfu. Whenever this happens, I always have to tell my parents and my dad let's me sleep on his side of the bed and he goes to mine. At first, my mom was like, "Just try to sleep." I went back to my bed and I teared up...I stopped though. I felt like unwanted and helpless. I was frustrated that I couldn't sleep...then when I asked again later...My dad let and I teared up again, but I turned away from my mom cause I didn't want her to see....she said something that I forgot I guess. I couldn't sleep for like 15 mins +....I only slept till 8:50..like 4/5 hours? I'm really tired. You can tell. I have bags. I look weak. I keep getting waves of sadness....It's better than before, but still. I don't want to feel like this. I'm really tired.

Comments

Popular Posts