Selfish

I feel really selfish. My mom has like so much sicknesses...it makes me feel ugh. I dont know what to do. I try to be a better daughter and everything, but it's making me sad and pissed. She never sees what I do and she's always complaining. Then he's been like gone and I have too. I was pissed the other day. I told betty that if he said hii to me...i would just say....what do you want? you just killed me in my game ugh. but i haven't and i didn't and i won't. i cant hurt him anyway. i really miss him. i know i seem clingy or obsessive and crazy, but i cant do this. i really miss him and im like crying everyday...either its about him or my mom or something..its always tears. i hate it. i feel so lonely in this world and no one could help me. i wanna tell him rite now how im feeling and all the sadness but all i feel is that im bringing sadness into everyones lives...i cant help it

Comments

Popular Posts