Paranoid

Okay. So I talked to anthony about this. I felt better and like i've been trying to talk to you but all you do is give me short replies. i no i shouldnt push it and stuff but mann it's like you dont wanna talk to me. yeah i dont bother you but would you like it if i did that to you? do you no how hurt i am as to think that we might be drifting apart ALREADY. in only like less than a week. its unfair and like i dont wanna seem weak but thats how i feel and idk how to tell you because it just seems like it. fb and music, thats all. i'm sorry....but if this keeps it up. i dont even no. i feel like it might just drive me insane. i no i might seem like i cry alot esp wen it comes to guys, but i seriously dont. if you knew me...you would no how strong i could be. Do you know that I faked so many smiles to that one guy that blew me over in my face like 3 times and I still am friends with him? i miss you and your voice and i dont understand why its like you dont wanna talk. i wish you just knew and i dont want sorries...i just want you to feel the same way as i do. miss me and what not...and i feel like i shoulda just taken back the ik hou van jou. you didnt say it back...well i dont expect you to, but it was kind of "oh i new it" and end of discussion. i miss that you that told me how he felt

Comments

Popular Posts