What a night

So I was crying my eyes out last night and it still hurts right now. I talked to anthony on the phone ehh...i guess i feel better, but who tells a girl he's gonna do whatever to make her happy then doesnt? who says hes gonna read her blog and if theres anything bad he's gonna tell her sorry and doesnt? who talks to her on the phone and says he wants to hear everything she thinks and now he thinks its hard on him? idky but you made me really sad. i thought you wanted to know things and I told you. I asked you if I was making it hard on you as a test question and you said yeah. I asked if I should pull it back and NOT TELL YOU things. To me, that meant not even anything...I'll just act like nothings wrong whenever I'm talking to you. However, you said....."k thanks". WTF is that? I signed off and didnt say byee to you because im tired of it. i shouldnt tell you anything anymoree...my life is bullshit. you should know that. if i talk to you...ill just cause your life to be harder -_-. and really....i shouldnt be telling you sorry because i shouldnt be sorry for being myself....but i only say it because i want you still....i want you to be there with me but youre not trying at all even though you say you do. i'm gonna try one more time......i no i said one, but im sure, i'll still try a couple more times :P. goodbyee readers

Comments

Popular Posts