I'm hungry

Lol. Okay sooooo he's sick and I'm like trying to finish my summer reading. I actually read quite a lot of pages yesterday so woohoo for being closer to finishing :D. -sigh- but what to do the whole day...I still needa know if Jenny lets me come over so I could go to her house then Trung's to learn some guitar and do some special stuff for people I love :). Also...today I'll try to help my mom just a bit more so she could let me go when I ask XD and -sadface- I still owe Aron a video of me singing/a picture of me with glasses....if I do ever get to that...I'll show him first :) then Aron xD ahah....also I'm going to be working on a thing for  him since he's sick ^^...make it special so he's happy...hopefully he doesn't go like o.o wtf....get a life or something xD.

Yesterday, I had no idea why, but I was sooo moody - mad. I was getting angry at like every single little thing and I took it out on Wii wrestling...made me even angrier though cause I lost it to my little sister....like wtf D: I bet you there was a glitch! But then I got better after I showered....I guess that's the only thing that helps me relax :P. Well now back to reading and up for my tasks :).

___________________________________
there's meteor showers tonight and tomorrow night it seems to be :)...I wanna wake up late to see it, but I might fall asleep...anyone interested in staying up with me? call me so we could talk on the phone :).

Comments

Popular Posts