Nightmares.

Last night it took me awhile to go to sleep. My friend Anre was so mean :[. He said I was "obsessive" and "crazy". I really am not. I'm not crazy nor obsessive over anyone. I just miss you too much. You can't blame me for missing you so much when we haven't talked for 2 days ish.....It's not how long you've been apart to miss someone, but it's about how much you care. No one from my friends really, truely understands or know what it's like to miss someone you really care about....Your imagination roams and then you start getting paranoid...thinking what if...what if he doesn't like me anymoree...what if he doesn't miss me anymore....Yeah to you it might seem lamee, but you know...once you find the right person...you will understand it. I tried to talk to other people and stuff, but still it didn't work...You just kept running through my mind. When I tried to forget, like this afternoon out with family, there was this car driving in front of mine and it was from Missouri....just led my thoughts back to you in Missouri. How great right? Anre tried to comfort me and stuff, but nothing kind of worked. Then I went to sleep...I did sleep, but I didn't feel like I really was sleeping. My brain was still working and I had like 4 bad dreams. Three was about you and I don't know how, but the last one was about Taylor Lautner, lol. I don't quite remember all, but I just know that it was like a nightmare and I ended up waking, feeling really scared and alone. I slept, but I didn't feel like it. I wish you were there ehh. Maybee if we talk, I'll tell you what it was really about in private :l.

Comments

Popular Posts