A feeling

I'm scared. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that he's going to leave me. I hope I'm wrong.
__________________________
7:02 p.m. add on

He just talked to me, but I feel like crying. Wtf? I think I might later.
__________________________
8:01 p.m. add on again

I didn't cry in the shower lol. I listened to music and ended up just singing and stuff to it. I feel better ish now, but still ehh. I checked my phone before showering...realized he called, and I called back because I wanted to tell him that it wasn't nothing because I couldn't sleep. It was cause of him that I couldn't sleep; I wanted to be honest to him, but I guess I'll hopefully be able to talk to him tomorrow and tell him since he didn't pick up. I thought someone called during showering, but my phone sucked...the "missed phone call" notification was behind my music player so I didn't see it until I was all done. Damnit. I'm just going to tell him tomorrow. I miss him a bunch. I hope he's okay and Anthony too o.o...I have a feeling it's a problem between them. but you can't just jump to conclusions...so we'll see. Also, sorry if I always leave so soon when you're on...especially giving you the ;P and the :l.....I was just bummed out/relieved...and I wanted to go shower to cry in there [but I didn't] and plus my mom was telling me to go so yeahhh....I'm not mad at you or anything, just in casee if you're wondering.....and I'm okay so don't worry :).

Comments

Popular Posts