Dear ali,

This feels like an eternity
waiting for you to come back from Missouri.
I miss your voice
it's more then noise.
It's replayed in my mind constantly
all because I want to see
how much you care for me.
I wonder about my feelings,
Sometimes I don't know what I'm dealing.
Do you know how nervous I get?
It's like a bet,
but then it's not
because our feelings can't be bought.
I wish we could talk right now.
It would relieve me somehow.


Soo...
She says she loves him.
I don't.
She kisses him daily.
I don't.
She meets him constantly.
I still don't,
but do you know the difference between them and us?
My words I say to you
are true.
They don't just come out of the blue
they come from my heart,
and so my actions take part.
It's more than lust,
I can just feel it, better than touch.
This is a distance romance,
and it really hurts to not see you at all,
but when I think of you, my heart shall dance
because it doesn't take three words,
not daily kisses, or sights together
to tell you how I feel forever.


I hope you understand
because my heart is in your hand[s].


Love,
Anne




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So it took me four tries to get this :D...was quite hard...I ran out of words, didn't know how to rhyme and I don't know..was jst too nervous. Kept writing halfway, but stopped cause it sounded lamee, but I think this one is good enough...So I wanna hear what you think :).

Comments

Popular Posts